- 4000 Lubbock . Fort Worth, Texas - 74,000 SF Warehouse
- 1901-1923 Windsor, Fort Worth, Texas - Industrial/Office/Retail
- 2600 Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, Texas - Former Target location
- 7500 Baker Blvd - Fort Worth, Texas - Former Sam's Club
- 6913 W Camp Bowie, Fort Worth, Texas - Warehouse & Retail
- 1734 E El Paso St, Fort Worth, Texas - Former Ranch Style Beans
- Click TABS to View Featured Properties
The principals at Conti Warehouses have been involved in Fort Worth Commercial Real Estate for over 20 years. Our company offers businesses the chance to grow with us, and we seek to develop long-term relationships with our tenants.
Our holdings consist of over 2 million square feet giving us the resources to meet the space requirements for any business. We can provide tenants with office/warehouse options from 2,500 square feet to well over 100,000 square feet at a time.
Conti Warehouses is a local Fort Worth company and employs its own in-house construction team, maintenance supervisors, and leasing professionals in an effort to provide the highest quality of service to our tenants, with the fastest response times.
Please explore our available properties! We look forward to growing with you and your company.
Conti agrees to buy 270,000-square-foot Star-Telegram printing plant
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram has a buyer for its printing facility in Edgecliff Village overlooking Interstate 20.
Bruce Conti, president of Conti Warehouses in Fort Worth, has signed a contract to buy the 270,000-square-foot building and its 38 acres of land. Terms of the deal weren't dislosed, and the deal is expected to close in early fall, the Star-Telegram said. (read more)